Rosh Hashanah
  • 0
  • 0
Telma - Kariot Nougat Creme Filled Cereal

Telma - Kariot Nougat Creme Filled Cereal

SKU: 1549 Availability: In stock
Size: 1.65 lb.

Telma Cereal is a kosher product of israel that rates five stars among customers and brings delight to parents and children

More Details

$10.99

Additional Information:

Telma Cereal is a kosher product of israel that rates five stars among customers and brings delight to parents and children

Ingridients:

Nougat Creme, wheat flour, corn flower, sugar, cocoa powder, maltodextrin, wheat bran, canola oil, salt, anticaking agents

Nutrition Facts:

Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 cup, Servings 6, Amount per Serving- Calories 280, Calories from Fat 100, Total Fat 11g, 17% Daily Value, Saturated Fat 1.5, 9% Daily Value, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 130mg, 5% Daily Value, Total Carbohydrate 43g, 14% Daily V